We solicit position papers that highlight challenges and lesson-learned from OAuth-based work. As all papers and presentations will be shared online without a formal proceedings, we accept different kinds of submissions: from original contributions to already published or preliminary works.
Submissions must be in PDF format and should feature reasonable margins and formatting. There is no page limit, but the submission should be brief (ideally not more than 3-5 pages). Submissions should not be anonymized.
Authors of accepted papers will have the option to revise their papers before they are put online. One of the authors of the accepted position paper is expected to present the paper at the workshop.
The workshop will host a half-day (March 14, 2018) tutorial program. Each tutorial proposal should concisely describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and include:
- outline of the tutorial content
- intended audience, including possible assumed background of attendees
- name, affiliation, email address, and brief biography of the speaker(s)
- duration: 1 hour or 2 hours
Tutorial proposals should be submitted as a PDF file.
Submissions should be distinguished by the prefix “Tutorial:” in the title.
Submission Website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=osw2018
The workshop will have no expectation of IPR disclosure or licensing related to its submissions. Authors are responsible for obtaining appropriate publication clearances.
- Position paper and Tutorial submission deadline:
January 19, 2018Extended to January 26, 2018
- Author notification:
February 5, 2018Extended to February 12, 2018
- Workshop: Wed, March 14, 2018 (half-day), Thu, March 15, 2018 (full-day), and Fri, March 16, 2018 (half-day)