Here you can find a list of recent events in which the Unit have been involved.
2nd International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Security for Critical Infrastructures Protection (CPS4CIP 2021), from October 4, 2021 to October 8, 2021
- CPS4CIP 2021 is the second workshop dedicated to cyber-physical security for protecting critical infrastructures that support finance, energy, health, air transport, communication, gas, and water.
Digital Identity and Distributed Systems, December 2, 2020
- The conference aims to highlight studies, evidence, and guidelines on how public systems of digital identity (such as SPID, CIE, CNS) or private (such as banking SCA, digital signatures, Certification Authority services) and distributed systems (such as DLT, Blockchain) can collaborate to strengthen identification, authorization and recognition mechanisms in digital processes.
1st International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Security for Critical Infrastructures Protection (CPS4CIP 2020), from September 14, 2020 to September 18, 2020
- CPS4CIP 2020 is the first workshop dedicated to the cyber-physical security for protecting critical infrastructures that support finance, energy, health, air transport, communication, gas, and water.
OAuth Security Workshop 2018 (OSW2018), from March 14, 2018 to March 16, 2018
- The OAuth Security Workshop (OSW) aim is to improve the security of OAuth and related Internet protocols by a direct exchange of views between academic researchers, IETF OAuth Working Group members and industry.
30th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec 2016), from July 18, 2016 to July 20, 2016
- DBSec is an annual international conference covering research in data and applications security and privacy.
SECENTIS Winter School 2016, from February 8, 2016 to February 12, 2016
- The SECENTIS Winter School provides an innovative training to tackle the scientific and technical security challenges raised by the combination of new technologies (e.g., cloud computing, mobile applications, and the Software-as-a-Service paradigm) and to manage the impact of these changes in industry.
Sicurezza e privacy dei dati sanitari nel cloud, October 22, 2015
- Dal punto di vista del cittadino, la domanda cruciale è: cosa posso fare per assicurarmi che i miei dati sanitari vengano trattati con adeguate garanzie per la sicurezza ed in maniera rispettosa delle leggi nazionali e delle direttive europee? In questa tavola rotonda, cercheremo di dare una risposta a questa domanda analizzando la situazione da diversi punti di vista: tecnico, giuridico ed amministrativo.
e-Business e e-Government: cosa ne è della nostra privacy?, October 28, 2014
- In this round-table, we will discuss problems and solutions related to privacy in the context of both e-Business and e-Government solutions together with the impact that these have on us, digital users. We will consider the benefits and the drawbacks for privacy of today techniques for data collection in business and government applications and systems together with their legal aspects.
Second S&T Internal Workshop, October 21, 2014
- During the workshop the main research themes of the Unit will be discussed, namely: Web-based Authentication and Authorization Protocols (browser-based authentication and authorization protocols, protocols for strong authentication), Mobile Security (security of mobile operating systems and applications, authentication and authorization models and solutions for mobile apps) and Security of Cloud-based and Service-oriented Applications and Infrastructures (models and policies for content protection and release, design-time and run-time analysis and enforcement of access control policies).
Project COFUND Trentino - Final Workshop, March 22, 2014
- This event will discuss the final results of the project COFUND Trentino.