SECENTIS is an Initial Training Network (ITN) / European Industrial Doctorate (EID) project established in collaboration with Sap France. The aim is to give 5 scientists (Early Stage Researcher) an optimal training and technical assistance to carry out their doctoral research on Security and Trust of Next Generation Enterprise Information Systems.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Risk-based Access Control
- Security Policy Enforcement and Monitoring
- Certification of Third-parties Applications
- Automatic Security Analysis of Business Processes
- Automatic Analysis of Browser-based Security Protocols
SECENTIS will give to the 5 ESRs unparalleled research training opportunities by providing hands-on experience on a software infrastructure of industrial complexity. Each ESR will conduct internationally leading research in computer security and contribute to the development of solutions that will improve the security of the next generation of Enterprise Information Systems and Process Management solutions.
The research activity will span over a period of 3 years, half to be spent in Trento (Italy) and half in Sophia Antipolis (France). Each ESR will be jointly supervised by a researcher in Trento (FBK or UniTN) and one in Sophia Antipolis (SAP).
- Date: from 01/04/2013 to 31/03/2017.
- Duration: 4 years.
- Funding: Initial Training Networks (ITN) - Marie Curie Actions.
- Website: Official website.
The SECENTIS Project will provide an innovative training program at the Doctoral level to educate a new generation of security experts capable to tackle the scientific and technical challenges raised by the combination of new technologies (e.g., cloud computing, mobile applications, and the Software-as-a-Service paradigm) and to manage the impact of these changes in industry.
- SAP Next Business and Technology (Security & Trust applied research department in Sophia-Antipolis) (the world's leading provider of e-business software solutions)
- University of Trento (associate partner)
- Trento-RISE (associate partner)
Daniel Ricardo dos Santos