You are here
OSW 2018 - Accepted Papers
The following papers have been accepted:
- Karthikeyan Bhargavan, Abhishek Bichhawat, Quoc Huy Do, Daniel Fett, Ralf Kuesters and Guido Schmitz, "Status Report: Formal Analysis of Web Security"
- Vittorio Bertola and Marcos Sanz Grossón, "A fully distributed OpenID Connect deployment based on domain names: iNetID - Challenges, lessons-learned and take-aways"
- Johan Peeters, "OAuth is DAC. What do you do for MAC?"
- Dave Tonge, "Decoupled Flows in OAuth 2.0"
- Neil Madden, "Misuse-resistant cryptography for JOSE/JWT"
- Raman Kazhamiakin, "Experiences Using OAuth2.0 in Federated and Multichannel Open Service Platforms"
- Michael Jones and Brock Allen, "What Does Logout Mean?"
- Oliver Yu and John Graham-Cumming, "Cloudflare Access: Transparent Authentication for Web Applications"
- George Fletcher and Nat Sakimura, "Native SSO for Mobile Apps"
- Dr. Torsten Lodderstedt, "OAuth for Financial APIs - The OAuth mode of Berlin Group's PSD2 API"
- Hannes Tschofenig, "Using OAuth for IoT: Hands-On Experience"